CVS Results with Undefined Symbol

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Mar 28 16:22:41 EST 2001

Hi Steve:  It looks like you upgraded to cvs from a previously patched
kernel.  We made some changes in cvs back in January to do away with
the ioctl() calls we used for load speak.  The simple solution is to
blow away your kernel tree (after moving the .config file out of the
way) and unpack a fresh one and run the checkout script from a current
cvs check out.  You can move your .config into place and run make
oldconfig afterwards.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061