setting up email for linux.

Shaun Oliver shauno at sgtnet.com.au
Mon Mar 19 04:57:05 EST 2001

hi john.
I've got fetchmail here and I've installed/uncompressed it and now I have an
error popping up complaining about the permissions.
here is just a little bit of my .fetchmailrc file
set daemon 300 # Poll at 5-minute intervals

defaults
 interface "sl0/192.168.0.1" # SLIRP standard address
 user shauno is shauno
 fetchall

# Use this for production
poll mailserver.goanna.net.au protocol POP3:
 no dns,
 password nottelling:
any help from anyone out their would be greatly appreciated.
Shaun..