installing linux via network.

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed Mar 14 10:04:35 EST 2001

You can currently do a talking network install of Redhat 7.

Bill has done some great work in getting the install working with Redhat,
and once the install is finished, you have a talking linux box.

I have done at least 6 network installs with Bill's install disk, and must
say that it works quite well.  The only problems that I have had with the
talking installs from Bill, are problems that I created myself.

In short, I recommend giving it a try, especially if you want to have a
network install, and a talking kernel once the install is finish.  The bonus
is, you boot into the install.

Good luck, hope this helps!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca