128-bit encryption on the command line?

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu Mar 8 19:34:22 EST 2001

Probably Lynx will not do. Most online banking sites are using at a
minimum Java script and ssl. Ssl isn't a problem for Lynx, but Java
scripting is as far as I know. I personally do use Windows for this
purpose only because online banking is really the most useful thing I've
encountered for me. So, please someone quick, get X talking hahh.