128-bit encryption on the command line?

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasagacottage.com
Thu Mar 8 07:23:39 EST 2001

Hi,

	Is anyone using a command-line  www browser that provides 128-bit encryption to satisfy the requirements of PC-Banking? Netscape/Mozilla and Opera (under X) can do it.  But what about something like lynx on the command line that we can use speakup with?

	On that subject, is SSL  (Secure Socket Layer) the answer to my question? I read a bit about it but it doesn't seem to be the answer, or am I missing something?

	Advance thanks for your comments, suggestions, opbservations and experiences.

		--terry

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(905)735-6127
E-mail:	terry at wasagacottage.com
WWW:	www.wasagacottage.com

Q:	What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
A:	A canary with the super-user password.