kernel 2.2.18 help please

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasagacottage.com
Mon Mar 5 10:49:19 EST 2001

Hi Greg and Geoff,

	Greg, Geoff is right, confirmed by your message below. If you choose anything besides sound support when configuring the kernel, and you didn't install the Alsa stuff (You'd know if you did), then you're using the OSS soound system, not alsa.

	Thanks Geoff...

	HTH

You wrote:

-=> I'm not sure what I'm using, although it may be alsa. All I know is that I
-=> answered 'y' to sblive support and sound os support when I did make config.
-=> Greg
-=>
-=>