unexpected trplayer behavior

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Thu Mar 1 08:22:38 EST 2001

Hi Geoff -

Matt has eliminated trplayer as a possible cause - he has found that my
file malfunctions in the same way when run on RealPlayer 8 without the
trplayer interface. I have asked for Peter Godman's help, so we shall
see.
As for the bit rate deal, I have a few files which were recorded at 8000
sampling rate, and compressed to a bandwidth of 3kb, where trplayer
reports "bit rate 8k" - but other .rm files which seem to correctly report
bandwidth as the bit rate.

Chuck