OT: Ripping

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 27 12:30:52 EDT 2001

Sorry for the off topic -- but this seems to be the best list for
knowledge of cd ripping under linux ...

I made a boo boo and forgot to specify the -B switch for a cdparanoia rip
the other day. Now, I no longer have the disc, but have a large cda.wav
file with all the tracks in this single file. I have two questions:

1.)	Can I easily extract individual tracks from the cda.wav file?;

2.)	If I burn an audio cd using this cda.wav as the source material
will I get a single track on my audio cd? Or will I actually get
individual tracks?

Thanks, gang.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director