Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Thu Jun 21 11:01:48 EDT 2001

omg. that was the first windblows screen reader I ever used.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667