Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Jun 19 09:32:44 EDT 2001

Sorry for going so far off topic here, but I need to come to the defense of
Window-Eyes.  It is the only windows screen reader I use and all the various
tasks I perform with windows, access is excellent.  There are many apps I
run without any custom set files.  Perhaps Window-Eyes had some tough times
at its beginning but I now consider it a world class product running circles
around JFW.

But anyhow, back to linux and speakup.

Some day soon, I would like to be able to figure out some of speakup's guts
so I can add features such as speak windows, a major part of both Vocal-Eyes
and Window-Eyes.