Can SPEAKUP run on an IIPAQ?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 20 17:50:17 EDT 2001

As far as I know Raman is not on this list. Raman doesn't particularly
care for screen readers. Since he's the author of emacspeak, he certainly
is well covered as far as options go.

In any case, you can learn more about him, at least at:

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
 On Wed, 20 Jun
2001, Kyle Zdanowski