Can SPEAKUP run on an IIPAQ?

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Jun 20 14:06:11 EDT 2001

I believe Raman is playing with emacspeak on an Ipaq with ViaVoice. Yes,
compaq does seem to have Ipaq's with linux, and yes, you can connect a
cable. Don't know about connecting a synth, though, and therein lies the
problem. It adds up to too many umbilicals--one for the keyboard and one
for the synth? No thanks--at that rate, I'll just take a computer.