Speakup-enabled kernels

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jun 18 17:03:01 EDT 2001

Ah, yes. Excuse me for getting it wrong. Just trying to move too fast
today, I guess.

One possible reason, and there are certainly several possibilities, is the
directory name after extracting the tarball. It needs to be linux, or it
needs a symlink named linux. I don't recall now whether that is the
default.