Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat Jun 16 09:05:15 EDT 2001

Would anyone particularly mind if microsoft were told to go get fucked?
I know if I had half a chance and more money than that pompis ass bill
gates, I probably would.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667