speakup.i parameters

The Electronicman Scott Berry n7zib at tritel.net
Wed Jun 13 16:30:11 EDT 2001

Kirk,

I know that I had to use a completely Dos mode for my rawrite to
work right.  the Windows me Startup disk will work fine for that
remembering which way the menu is set up though is vital cause
you can either get Dos support with cd rom support as well as well
as minimal boot.  If the rawrite file is on the hard drive minimal boot
which is number four in their menu would work fine for Dos
operations such as this particular one.  I am running Windows Me
also.