slackware and speakup docs

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Jun 8 18:14:22 EDT 2001

Kirk.  I downloaded the speakup tree off the site and will look at the
docs in it.  I'm thinking what I'll do is make a new doc called something
like README replacing the old README and combining the seperate documents
that are there.  I'll also go through and make the default key assignments
complete in case there are some that are missing since the cvs version.
Speaking of which I'll do this as of the speakup March 17, 2001 since that
appears to be the latest one.  Correct me on this one in case that is not
the case.

Earlier today I compiled a new kernel and the /proc/speakup/version file
reports this date.

In any case do you want to look at the work before submitting it to
Patrick Volkerding?

Thanks.