slackware and speakup docs

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Jun 8 16:37:57 EDT 2001

Hi.  I'd like to crate or modify speakup docs to be included in slackware
distribution so that one can have some starting docs if they decide to use
the speakup that comes with slackware.  The INSTALLATION file off the ftp
site is geared more toward speakup-0.10 first release and very well shows
you how to apply the patch manually.  What I'm trying to do is just show
new suers how to use the already compiled kernel with speakup.  and how to
use the cvs version to update.

Are there any docs already written that I could look at to modify to suit
slackware?  Or do I need to take this one on from scratch?

Thanks.