A more complete log about my disk access errors

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sun Jun 3 05:49:27 EDT 2001

you've gotta remember though kerry, that ultra dma isn't enabled by
default on dma66 or dma33 hard drives.
No wait a minute, it is but the running speed isn't set properly. it's
usually set to dma33 and you have to use a utility to enable dma66 for
some stupid reason.
You do under windows any way. not sure about linux.

Shaun..
"We realise we have a problem with communication. However, we're not going
to discuss it with our staff."
EMAIL: shauno at goanna.net.au ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO ID: blindman01_2000 IRC NICK/SERVER: |3|1ndm4n on #aussiefriends on
www.jong.com:6667