I'm writing a FAQ.

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Jun 1 17:36:11 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Good answers, Frank.  I think that your 5w's consolidation makes
sense.  My separation of the synthes from the computers was done
deliberately because this answer involves processing speed, RAM and
Disk space as opposed to synthesizer.

I kept the Windows thing in there because of Zipspeak.  the answer to
the M$ is usually no, but since Zipspeak qualifies that answer, I
figured it should go as a separate question.

thanks for the additional questions.  Keep 'em coming, folks.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854