/usr/include and /usr/src/linux/include

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasagacottage.com
Tue Jul 24 12:27:02 EDT 2001

Hi Janina,

	I think the problem may be in the order of your command string. Try this:

	 make bzImage >cc.out  2>&1

	stderr cannot be appended to stdout until stdout has been written to the file. I hope I'm not missing something here, but I believe this will solve your problem of the missing output.

	--terry

You wrote:

-=>
-=> Yes, this is what I do:
-=>
-=> make bzImage 2>&1 >cc.out
-=>
-=> What surprised me is that the last errors I saw first on screen where not
-=> actually there in the cc.out file when later I looked at this file.
-=>
-=>