/usr/include and /usr/src/linux/include

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jul 23 16:44:51 EDT 2001

I've got 2.4.6 working on two computers now.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Chris Nestrud wrote:

> I treid 2.4.6, and had prbolems. I'm at 2.4.1 now, wtih the CVS version.
>
> Chris
>
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 02:19:27PM -0400, Tommy Moore wrote:
> > Yep, 2.4.7 has problems compiling over here that are speakup related.
> >
> > Going for 2.4.6 now.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp