virtual consoles

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jul 24 09:46:20 EDT 2001

For what it's worth, I have my inittab start 11 consoles. I reserve
Ctrl-Alt-F12 for my X sessions that way.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp