A little list etiquette:

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Jul 17 10:48:46 EDT 2001

I aggree with you but a couple of us were having problems specifically with
posting mail to the list.  In my case, all my mail was doing fine when
sending it to anyone else but it kept bouncing when addressed to the list.
About the only thing we could do was send something to the list with
whatever changes possible to see if it would get through.  In my case, I had
to change my mail configuration to not use my ISP's mail server because they
kept sending mail to the wrong machine causing my postings not to be
delivered.

Now that they seem to be working from my home machine, I have no further
need for test messages.  Sorry for the trouble.