cable/dsl under linux

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sun Jul 15 14:12:58 EDT 2001

I've always used pnp cards.  Well not always obviously however since pnp became popular I've used them in Linux and have not had any trouble.  Right
now I use realtech ne2k compatible nics and they auto detect on irq and addresses.  I only load one module if I don't already have it compiled into the
kernel and they both get detected.  I use the ne2k-pci driver for it and I've never had troubles.