seeking advice for speeders

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sat Jul 14 21:53:17 EDT 2001

It is the phone company that connects your lines for dsl,
even if you use the isp
(the isp still relys on the phone company for that).
If in the future there should be a technical problem with
your dsl line,
some isps make you deal with the
phone company directly to get it solved
rather then taking that responsibility upon themselves.
Greg