seeking advice for speeders

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Jul 14 18:48:19 EDT 2001

Charles (and others),

Sometimes going to DSL is easy. Sometimes it is a nightmare. But to make
sure, always order your DSL line through the ISP that you intend to
use. I have never heard of a phone company giving you a disk if they were
not the ISP. (Then again, I can't imagine any company giving out software
if they aren't the ISP involved.) I would guess there is at least a good
chance your ISP can work with you on either means of broadband.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.