synths for sale/trade

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Wed Jul 11 17:29:26 EDT 2001

hi all,

a friend of mine has two serial synths for sale. they are the apollo and apollo2. the apollo2 is supported under linux by yasr, emacspeak, suse-blinux, speakup, svlpro, brass and maybe others. the apollo 1 is also supported unofficially by all of the above. the only difference is that the apollo1 doesn't have some advanced commands like make noises, most of which aren't supported under linux anyway, so it does work with emacspeak, speakup etc. if anyone needs a synth and would like to buy one from my friend email me and equally if you have another synth you wish to swap then he'd also be interested.
hope to hear from you, saqib shaikh