dosemu and speakup

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Wed Jul 11 16:28:16 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I just installed dosemu.
Leaving speakup running to see what happens, I proceded to run it as I prepared to look for my floppy with provox7 on it.
To my surprise and delight, speakup spoke everything right up until the c prompt.
It continued speaking as I listed the directory
and did various other things until typing exitemu, and going back to the
bash prompt. Is this something that's known (speakup works under dosemu without the need for a dos screen reader),
or did I accidentally stumble across something new here?
Greg