E-mail - clients & transporters

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 07:20:11 EST 2001

Hi

Cheers, I'll see what I can read up on sendmail if that is what is on my
Slackware installation.  Once I've got my mail working, I'm going to look at
using the reflector.  I've got Matt's tutorial from www.acbradio.org on
setting up speakfreely and I look forward to moving on with using Linux.

Gena

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan.ac.uk

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk

Mobile Telephone Number 07951 196268