E-mail - clients & transporters

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 07:00:21 EST 2001

Hi

Cheers, I've been looking at pine but I didn't know how to tell it where my
imap or pop3 server is located, so I thought that I needed to use fetchmail
by running fetchmailconf as suggested by the man page but my system said
that it was a x ap.

Therefore, could someone tell me what I need to do to receive mail?  I can
send mail with pine and I'm getting to know the program.  That's a point, I
wondered how pine users managed selecting the fold on the folder list menu
as they are displayed horizontally and the focus is kept at the bottom of
the screen on the options.

Gena

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan.ac.uk

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk