not working yet

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Jan 26 12:25:52 EST 2001

There is a program distributed by Debian for just for the purpose of
making bootable debian CDs. I would suggest you start there. It is
available in both Winblows and Linux (I believe). That would probably be
the place to start. I wouldn not imagine it too hard to sub the bootable
image.

For those not aware of how a CD boots:
The BIOS reads a bianary image of a bootable floppy disk saved in the
first file position on the disk. For the duration of the boot this is
treated as the first floppy drive (A: for winblows, /dev/fd0 for
Linux). It should stay as such until either the CD or the floppy is
changed.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Cluelessness
	There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of
	inquisitive idiots