not working yet

Bruce Noblick bnoblick at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 26 06:39:24 EST 2001

Hi!

Since I have tried so many variations of getting Debian to work, I am wondering about one more option.  I have booted Debian without speakup from CD.  How much trouble would it be to create a bootable CD with Debian with speakup.  I don't know the boot process for CD's but maybe if I can create a bootable CD it might confirm a theory I am beginning to have about my problem.  I am beginning to think there is something about the floppy drive itself that is getting involved with this problem.

Thanks much!

Enjoy!
Bruce