not working yet

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jan 23 22:34:03 EST 2001

Bruce,

Your hardware list looks pretty generic to me. As for the bus mastering
controller, it is very standard. The two ide interfaces under it are child
devices. As such either controller is capable of taking advantage of the
bus mastering ability. This speeds up disk operations and offloads some
processor load.

If you write Frank, I am sure he will help you. He is a pretty sharp
guy. Looking back over the previous posts, is there any chance we can find
out what the error message is before the computer reboots?

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Cluelessness
	There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of
	inquisitive idiots