not working yet

Bruce Noblick bnoblick at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 21:05:12 EST 2001

Hi!

I am sorry it took me so long to get this information.  I could not just
figure out a way to capture this in a file so I had to physically navigate
all the items under the device manager tab under settings, control panel,
system.  Here is the information about my computer that may help in
determining the problem.  It may not be of general interest so if not, it
will provide a cure for insomnia.

disk drives
2 items
4 of 17

generic ide disk type01
not removable
drive letters c:,d:
dma

generic nec floppy disk
removable
drive letters a:

floppy disk controllers
1 item
6 of 17

standard floppy disk controller
irq 06
dma 02
i/o range 03f0 - 03f5

hard disk controllers
7 of 17
3 items

primary ide controller (dual fifo)
i/o range 01f0 - 01f7
i/o range 03f6 - 03f6
irq 14
i/o range 1460 - 1467

secondary ide controller
(dual fifo)
i/o range 0170 - 0177
i/o range 0376 - 0376
irq 15
i/o range 1468 - 146f

via bus master pci ide controller
this is a mystery to me but it includes all of the items in the primary and
secondary ide controllers

I plan to gather the entire list of all items in the system in case any of
it is necessary.

Enjoy!
Bruce