Lilo to Talk?

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Jan 23 14:21:06 EST 2001

How can you tell if it is "active" or not? I've been both cfdisk and fdisk
and they mention primary and extended.  I have two partitions: hda1 for 8
cyls which is my swap (82 linux swap) and hda2 for the remainder of the
drive which is (83 linux native).  Fdisk shows a star on hda2 (I think
because I have it marked as bootable.  Neither of these utilities mention
anything about activating a partition.  Someone else mentioned activation to
me but not really sure where to go with that one.