not working yet

Bruce Noblick bnoblick at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 09:06:44 EST 2001

Hi!

    I have tried all the suggestions up to this point and still with no
success.  The last thing I have tried is using Speak Freely using the
address and port number I was told should work.  I think the version I
downloaded is 7.1 for windows.  I have been working with this computer in
this endeavor for about a month.  I think I will just have to conclude that
it just won't work unless I know more about what I am doing.  My next plan
is to build a computer to run Linux.  I don't know much about this either
but it looks more promising than trying to get it to work onthis one.  I
appreciate all the help that I have found here.  When I do get a computer
that looks promising, I will start from the beginning and try it again.
Right now, what I need is something I can do successfully.  I will be back
when I know more about what I am doing.  I have gotten some good ideas from
people writing about other topics on this list as well.  I thank everyone
who has invested time and energy in helping me directly and indirectly.

Enjoy!
Bruce