not working yet

Kaare Dehard kaare at home.com
Sat Jan 20 02:07:15 EST 2001

sometimes it's a very long while, when I first installed I rebooted a couple
of times when using the downloaded root and boot disks. this isn't the way
you can expect it to work after all the install happens though. Also I use a
transport in dos and linux and when switching over from dos I have to shut
down the synth and turn it on to get a complete initialization before
speakup will speak to me.