Patch Problems

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Fri Jan 19 22:39:12 EST 2001

Hi
	Actually, I did install it. Maybe they've changed it somehow, but
the version I installed had both bash1 and bash2. It was 7.0. Maybe there
was some extraneous RPM on the ftp sight, but anyways, it was there. Both
ended up being installed, funny. Didn't like it much, too many things
seemed broken in it. The bash version 1 RPM's not there anymore, which
leads me to believe that it got in there by accident or something.

	Let's not get into a Red Hat war, OK?