Patch Problems

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Fri Jan 19 21:39:11 EST 2001

Actually, Jacob, RH7 has only bash-2.  You might have found that out if
you had installed the product instead of bashing it at every opportunity,
no pun intended.

     William, I'm a bit confused about your installation.  You mention
both a 2.2.16 kernel tree and a 2.0.36 one.  The distribution that shipped
with 2.0.36 was RH5.2.Send me a telephone number or call me at the number
at the top of this message and we'll figure out what needs to be done.

          HTH.
          Bill in Denver