Dynamic IP Address

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Jan 9 10:12:59 EST 2001

I've been following this thread concerning dynamic IP's and how to deal with
them. (formerly under subject of DSL and sendmail) I took a look at
www.dnstogo.com this morning and it looks interesting.  The big problem I
see with many of these services, however, is how to furnish the service with
your new address with an automatic script.  dnstogo, for example, uses a web
style interface for non windows systems and an automatic client for windows
systems.  I think I will contact one of these services to see if there is a
way we could give them the address with a script of some kind or perhaps
release the source code of the windows client so it could be ported with
some hard work:).

What are the names of some other dynamic IP services we can check out? I've
heard of this dnstogo, dynip, 2y.net (couldn't resolve lookup)