DETALK DRIVERS:

Steve Dawes sdawes at telusplanet.net
Sun Jan 7 13:55:15 EST 2001

1. to update the firmware, you use the load.bat program when booted in dos
mode.  There should be a upgrade.txt file on your expanded directory, that
explains what to do.

2.  I only use English, so I wouldn't know the answer to your question.  I
can only assume, that if your dectalk is already using multi languages, that
you can update the machine accordingly.

However, I would probably contact the Fource people to find out exactly what
you should do in your situation.

After all, I am just a user, and take absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY for what
happens to your dectalk when you do the firmware upgrade.

All that I will say, is that it worked for me with the English upgrade.