a ton of questions

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Jan 3 21:59:03 EST 2001

Well, is there any way you check the manual for your board and letting us
know what exactly those IDE3 and 4 actually are? You say, they are kinda IDE
and kinda not, but they must be something!
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or