a ton of questions

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Wed Jan 3 21:56:34 EST 2001

I seem to have had similar problem some time earlier. DOS and Windows seem
to recognise drives somewhat differently that Linux. You really need to open
your computer and make sure that the jumpers on drives reflect the
intention, for example, the master on IDE0 is actually set to master and not
to auto. But, you will probably need some sighted assistance with that.
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or