laptops

Jacob Schmude
Tue Feb 20 17:36:13 EST 2001

Hi, Bill
     Thanks for the suggestion. I'd thought of doing something like that, but I like having both alt keys available. Also it's the insert key combos which are the main problem in some cases, and it seems to be easier for me to hit fn (left side of keyboard) with the letter m than it is to hit the right alt key with the letter m. BTW: this keyboard has two alt keys. Maybe I'll make some good use out of those windows keys, though. There's one up in the right corner of my keyboard at keycode 125. Maybe I'll map that to an AltGr key. Then I'll have two keys acting as the numpad insert (as far as speakup is concerned).

Thanks again for the suggestion