laptops

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Feb 19 20:00:27 EST 2001

Well, I know what you mean about laptops being hard to find. I have seen in
Computer Shopper once and a while IBM laptops that come with Red Hat
preinstalled rather than Windows.
You might want to glance through one of those, and just see if they have any
more iin there. The Linux laptops are just not really being pushed by the
mainstream computer resellers.