saving settings

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Feb 14 06:42:36 EST 2001

Bill -
Thanks for that info! I am abandoning my dumpspk/loadspk in favor of the
method you described. It works great and does not run the risk of being
obsoleted.

The settings I am changing are 'rate' and 'punc_level', but I noticed
another called 'punct' which has a default of 7. What is that all about?

Chuck