transport

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Sun Feb 11 10:49:10 EST 2001

The emulator Geoff referrs to is a closed project.
It is not available to the public. It runs on a
Eureka A4 64180 machine and no other.
It is written in 64180 assembler and is in no way portable.
There's nothing wrong with a Braille and speak once the driver is fixed properly.
Shitbox um er I mean speechbox mode is documented; the thing that prevents me from working on this
is I don't own a braille and speak.

Regards, Kerry.