speakup and serial stuff

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Feb 6 19:40:52 EST 2001

Hi Raul

You will want to upgrade to the latest cvs.  Hopefully the changes that
have taken place in the dectlk and the acntsa drivers have also taken
place in the speakout and all the rest of the serial synths.  I have
seemed to have heard a rumor that this was not the case.  Jim can you
clarify this for me?  Jim from what I understand all the serial synths
were suffering the detection bug.

HTH
Frank

     Frank Carmickle