Reflector

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Tue Feb 6 17:12:48 EST 2001

Hi Gena.  When you are typing in the host, add a :4074 to the end of the
host name.  The reflecter is in the eastern standard time zone, which is
five hours behind utc.  There are usually people on most of the week
day.  Sometimes up until one in the morning est.  You can check the web
page at http://lwl.braille.uwo.ca/speakup.html to see who is on the
reflecter at any given time.  The maximum number of folks we've had on
at any one time is 14, and it would be interesting to test the limits of
the speak freely software (smile).

Hope this helps.

Gene Collins (collins at iastate.edu)