Reflector

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue Feb 6 17:07:56 EST 2001

in windows the default is 2074,
to access the reflector from windows,
open speakfreely
press control + n
enter the following line, and press enter.
lwl.braille.uwo.ca:4074

To talk, press the space bar.
to stop talking, press the space bar at the end of what you are saying.

warning:
windows version has a pop window that pops when ever text chatting is going
on.  when this window is open, you need to close it before you can talk
again.

Good luck!

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, The City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca